Wait. What do you MEME? North Texas Giving Day is less than 30 days away!!! Check out our Giving Day page and set your calendar now for September 20. Early giving opens on September 10!
Thank you for the recent feature, My Sweet Charity!
- What is it?
- Powered by the Communities Foundation of Texas, North Texas Giving Day is an 18-hour online giving event designed to empower every person to give back to their community by supporting local nonprofits and causes they care about in one easy-to-use platform.
- How long has it been around?
- 2018 is the 10th year of North Texas Giving Day! In 9 years, $195 MILLION has been raised for nonprofit organizations in North Texas. It is the largest single day of giving in the United States.
- What is the Giving Day goal for BIND this year?
- With your help, we will raise $20,000 in critical operating funds for our program. In 2017, BIND donors raised over $13,000 in a single day of giving!
- Will a small gift make a big impact?
- YES! If every social media follower of ours makes a $25 donation on Giving Day, we will raise $50,000! Plus, North Texas Giving Day brings the opportunity for matching gifts, prizes and bonus funds from Communities Foundation of Texas and special donor groups.
- When can I donate?
- Early giving opens on September 10 and continues through the BIG DAY on September 20. Gifts made early will be loaded onto the BIND Giving Day Page first thing on September 20.