Getting to know Sierra Waddell: Today we welcome our new Program Director to BIND. Enjoy the Q & A, prepared by our Members!
How would your friends describe you in 3 words?
If you had a warning label, what would it say?
- Caution: Do not over-stimulate, or she will self-destruct
- Shane & Shane
Favorite songs to listen to while:
- Road trip = musicals (movie/Broadway)
- Cleaning House = Old Country (classic)
- Workout = 90s / early 2000s
Where did you go to school?
- Undergrad: University of Arkansas in Fayetteville Bachelors of Science Education
- Graduate: UT Southwestern Master of Clinical Rehabilitation Counselling
Where did you grow up?
- Lubbock, Texas
Do you have any siblings?
- I have 1 older sister
Are you married?
- Yes, to Adam for 3 ½ years and we currently live in Plano
- Milo was born 9/12/2017 – 7lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches long
- Lady a Sheppard mix, she was a wedding present to each other. We filled out the rescue application while on our honeymoon.
Where have you worked?
- I worked for Puzzle Pieced Kids as community outreach coordinator
What was your favorite thing about your last job?
- Watching kids discover language
What’s your favorite saying?
“Live to love, love to serve.”
~BLOG post completed by BIND Members